Job Post Getting Started Guide
- To post a job click on the briefcase icon, there you'll also find your personal job board.
- Click on "Create a Job" Button
- Select from personal account or company account, if you run a business
- Personal accounts can post anonymously
We take spam seriously, if any accounts are repeatedly posting non spamming, you risk your account being permanently suspended.
- Professional Services include Contractors, Freelancers and Professional Service Providers
- Enter all the details required
- Jobs Menu
Job Board - Your personal job board, jobs that we believe will match your skill set, and provide you with the best opportunity to get hired
My Jobs - The jobs you have posted
Work Room - Allows you to keep in contact and keep a recorded history of the conversations you have regarding the job
Interview Room - Allows you to message the interviewees to speak with them, if you choose to have online interview, you can use the options provided here. Alternatively, you can also schedule in person or phone interviews with the candidates.
- Once your done filling out all the details, you can preview than post your job.
- How To Search For Jobs
- There are 2 ways you can find jobs on Joonomy
- You can view jobs on your personal job board, these are jobs that Joonomy has selected for you based on your skills
- Alternatively you can look for available jobs, by typing in the your skills and looking for matching jobs with the skills you have
- How to search for people you may know
- Select "People" in the search bar and type in the name of the person you're looking, if you don't find them on Joonomy you can invite them to use Joonomy